Thursday, October 18, 2012

Musings

After a night of thunder and lighting and wind going into the noon hour the wind is still making it's awareness but the sun is peeking through... The trees are over half stripped of their summer foliage as the winds continue to hurry the process of the stripping of the trees..
     I am using Tom's computer as I continue to struggle with this different dashboard and my changing of backgrounds ect... I certainly do wish they would have let it alone.... I cannot get the backgrounds on with the other computer of which makes no sense to me.... I guess I just plain don't know how to do it with this dashboard... Grrrrrr...
     The above picture is from a few years ago I had saved on this computer and I do not know the source anymore... I shared for a lovely idea and I also love the meringues just in a lovely glass jar... So pretty...
     I am going to print some images for creating more Christmas decorations in a bit after I have some lunch.... I am considering making book markers or small cones for filling a couple candy treats for the Moser family gathering... Both choice will take a ton of time and printing but the markers would be easier choice... Hum... maybe a mix...
    Yesterday morning I had a lovely time as my granddaughter Olivia came and spent a few hours with me as her mother attended a meeting at her workplace... Between the puppy and the smaller child I was somewhat tired at the end of the evening last night... bringing back the memories of the raising of a family and how different my lifestyle has become once your family leaves and spreads their wings.... knowing there is a reason.... aging ones do not have little ones...
      A question to you whom have a ETSY shop on your blog... Have you been doing ok with it.. I am thinking of adding my ETSY on my blog again as I didn't give it much of a chance the last time... I would like to place some creating on it as I need to keep myself busy being I do not go much anymore... I do not do but very small buying anymore of which gives me limited things to share with you... Not that I don't love buying and having different things... just that happenings in my life have forced different decisions to be made... and everything to be on a shoestring budget... I did purchase a couple very small items from a couple shoppes I will share with you as soon as I snap some pics.. Wishing you all a lovely day...

No comments: