Thursday, November 1, 2012

Sweet Images

Taking a break from a very back breaking chore of placing my Christmas village in my large window seat window in the main living room... I am at a place where I must make a trip to Defiance to purchase the night lights for the houses...before I can finish all to my liking and glitter snow the whole scene...I didn't place the village last year and the grandchildren missed it , so this year I thought I would make the extra effort to complete it... Since God seems to be giving me some more Christmases to prepare for after the cancer surgery a couple months ago, I have decided to take full opportunity of the gift..... 
      The sun is finally showering its lovely rays down on us today and seems to give a person just a touch more energy...
      I have shared a few images with you today and have many more and some I have used myself this year and will place them on my blog from time to time... I enjoy making altered art cards and tags with the sweet vintage images....
      You may be reading my blog from time to time and find it to be all messed up... that is me as I try to figure out this new blogger look... I am having a terrible time how to place templates on that are not from blogger... Adding gadgets have been a complete mystery to me... I am self taught on the computer and I just have to play with it till I figure it out... so if you come on and my blog is all messed up and deserves a ugly cheer... it is me trying to figure out how to change templates... Sure wish blogger would have just left things alone... I haven't enjoyed posting near as much due to not being able to figure everything out... grrrrr... Oh well I don't go down easily and I will keep striving to figure it out.....
     Sending prayers and best wishes to all and every night extra prayers to all that are feeling devastation... ps... I don't know if anyone feels as strongly as myself but I will be so glad when election is done and over and everyone puts emotions back in their hind pocket along with all the lies and accusations....from both sides.... Our country has so much more to care for , especially at this time.....

     

2 comments:

Sandi said...

LOVE the images Marietta! Thanks for sharing them with us.

I always have trouble with blogger. It always pops up error messages when I go to add my photos , but somehow it eventually gets done okay. :)
Blessings~

Queen Bee's Musings said...

Love your jump on the decorations .
Such beautiful pictures.