Thursday, January 17, 2013

A Sweet Little Handmade Card and Gift

My granddaughter Olivia has a birthday coming soon and I have been working on some small gifts for her.. When I was small and even through my teens I loved paper dolls and designing clothing for them... I created a Shirley Temple doll and a card and holder from a brown paper sack,  embellished the little dresses very simply with small buttons and ribbons ect...I mounted the doll onto cardboard to make it study for a little one to play with. This site www.allmydolls.com/index.html  has a sweet little doll and clothing you can download and also other little puzzles and precious little things for little ones..
     Shirley Temple seemed to be every ones sweetheart in the thirties and through the years till today... On this site you can learn about Shirley and her accomplishments as a child, teen, and a adult...

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Your granddaughter will be so pleased when she sees your beautiful dolls Marietta, a truly lovely gift! Have a great weekend, take care, Ira
irascreacorner.blogspot.nl

Shopgirl said...

What a wonderful card...she will love it!!! Hugs, Mary