Sunday, May 26, 2013

Time Needed

   I have been away from my blog for quite a few weeks now...Much has taken place.... I have  been ill for a couple weeks...I was taken to ER and was in hospital for 3 days in Defiance and spots were found on lungs... I was sent home and was so ill went to Toledo Medical ..After extensive testing A drainage bag was placed in my side and to date 17 liters of fluid removed from my body of which made me feel so much relief...I will continue to have this in my side and a port as I will be starting my first chemo treatment this Tuesday morning...Without treatment I was given 6 months... so we will try the treatment...My journey to come will be entered into with hope...I hope to return to blogging but for some time my battle with this terrible disease will be fought....Sending you all love and best wishes... and enjoy the moments... I I tent on doing just that...

9 comments:

Unknown said...

I am so sorry to hear of the ordeal you had to go through Marietta and wanted to let you know that my thoughts and prayers are with you and your DH. Hope Tuesday's treatment will not put you through too much trouble and that things will go smoothly for you. Sending lots of blessings and love your way, Ira xox
irascreacorner.blogspot.nl

FlowerLady Lorraine said...

I am so sorry to hear this news.

You are in my thoughts and prayers.

Love and hugs ~ FlowerLady

GARAGE SALE GAL said...

I am so very sorry to read about your illness...PLEASE DO ENJOY Your LIFE! Last fall when my BFA learned that she had cancer, she had 2 months....
Take care and God Bless You.
Warmly,
deb

Richard Cottrell said...

So much Cancer in this old world we live in. So much pain. Sadness, stress and worry. Put your hands in the Faith of God and be calm and carry on. Love and best wishes. Richard and Sissy

Antiques In Old Town said...

You will be in my prayers as you go on this journey. Know that you are not alone. Sending Blessings....

FredaB said...

Marietta
I was so sad to read your blog and discover what you have to go thru coming up. Keep your spirits up and think of that swimming pool waiting for you and some (hopefully) hot weather to go with it.

I will be thinking of you every time I see your blog name.

Extra Hugs
FredaB

VintageCrafter said...

Thinking of you and sending you kind thoughts. I admire your strength and hope that your treatments go well...
~Carol

Sandi said...

Most certainly praying for you and have been missing you in block and. :( May God hold you close during this time.
Hugs~

Sandi said...
This comment has been removed by the author.