Thursday, December 18, 2008

Oh Dear... the forecast is not good...



I just snapped this photo out my back door patio and as you can see we are not swimming... The diving board has a different look... If you really look back to the woods you can see Toms truck... He just went to the woods with the chainsaw in hand... Said he wanted to get out abit before our weather takes a change... We also went to the grocery store for goodies to eat and some items I needed for making my dish for the Moser Christmas Party this Saturday.... We went to Meijers and it was quite busy... the one lady said it is a double whammy day as Christmas and always the threat of a nasty storm always brings people out to stock up... They are forecasting out area to be hit with snow and freezing rain... I can handle the snow but the freezing rain... not good.... I am tucked in our nice warm house for now feeling very safe...for now.... Last evening I had a couple friends over for a couple hours and really enjoyed their company... Sharing... Doesn't the holiday season really seem to make that very..very special..... Hope you can all find time to share with family and friends...

No comments: