Friday, September 16, 2011

Garage Sale Offerings

This is my living room that will give you some idea of the type of offerings....





My fireplace







My pie safe with aged silver... Yummmm..









Perfume bottles and Mirror and altered art in glass cloche... The pics above are just to give you some idea of the style that will be offered at this sale... This is what I would call a "GIRLY" sale.... NO CLOTHES... except a few offerings of antique and vintage... No large furniture... mainly smaller decorating treasures...





As promised I wanted to share a few pics and a short listing of the many little treasures that will be at my garage sale... Thursday ..Sept 22nd 9-6 and Fri. 9 to noon.. half price...

















Old antique tin hamper that has a re-do and is hand painted with roses...















Candle Holder with candles...


















Old celluloid box with gloves... post card holder with card ... Little accent pillow



















Pillows





















Vintage hats.....






















Holder and vintage lovely china celery tray

























Embellished with vintage brooch glass frame with 2 changes of pics.. Other pic is gals in their furs for fall and winter...




























Shabby frame...




























Silver butter tray altered art piece.. I will have other aged silver including a silver teapot to offer....































Lovely embellished paper dolls for decorating your Christmas tree or everyday enjoyment.... I sold a couple thousand dollars worth of these on Ebay over a couple years...


































I have included a picture of the wall in my living room with objects similar to what you will find in these garage sale offerings... This is a "GIRLY" sale...






A short list of some more treasures that will be at this sale.



Christmas ...



Perfume bottles



Never used espresso pot



Vintage and antique dishes



Many altered art creations



Mirror



Many pillows



Hat Pins



Beaded Napkins Rings



A bit of vintage clothing... hats.. gloves... ect...



Vintage Pie Saver Pink with a rose decal



Whiting Davis vintage purse..

The items I am offering are not from your everyday local retailer like Walmart ect. These offerings have the charm of times past... I have been in design for many years over 25 now and have retired... Many little gems came from high end gift marts or antique shoppes.. and some are created by me.. Many , more small little treasures that won't last long...
































4 comments:

Crystal Rose Cottage said...

Good luck Marietta! Wish I lived closer!~Hugs, Patti

butterfly said...

What a nice stuff. Good luck from Holland,Marja

Unknown said...

You're selling off some of the finest items you have in your home Marietta! Wish I could be there to join in the fun, but I'm thankful for the beautiful pictures you've shown us! Good luck with the sales!! Have a great Sunday, Ira

Stella said...

Not fair to post all that eye candy when I live so far away.