Thursday, September 8, 2011

A Warm And Cozy Cottage

Everyone can identify with a fragrant garden, with the beauty of a sunset, with the quiet of nature, with a warm and cozy cottage... Thomas Kinkade

Creating a warm welcome to our home ... for those who we love to visit... family, friends, and neighbors.... A wonderful thought.....


We here in Ohio have been experiencing rain and cool temps and winds the past couple days... The work I would have loved to accomplished I am pretty sure may be waiting coming next spring... We did have a load of decorative stone delivered to finish the one back area by the new pool... Hopefully that will get done by next week... Falling leaves, 3 days of wind and rain have some things looking pretty drab here but hopefully the lawn that was freshly seeded will take sprout... I am sure some pretty days will return yet this month however...


Home is where my heart is as I have stated many times before... The place we long to return to after a long stressful day... But is home is just 4 walls and been left untidy and unorganized it could be just more stress. Today I have a kettle of home-made chicken noodle soup on simmering for lunch... Since being in the back yard and by the pool is out of the question today... I am thankful for a cozy warm shelter inside our home... Today it has provided me with a sense of security from the word outside as the rain and chill continues... It is the complete home however that brings a sense of ease into our life...


Most of my day yesterday was spent pricing more objects for my coming sale of which I think will take place on the 22nd of this month... I am off for a nice warm bowl of soup and complete more chores and some pricing...



1 comment:

victorian parlor II said...

Well said! I spent much of last weekend doing a little redecorating. I haven't put out the pumpkins yet but it was nice to reaarange a few treasures:).

Blessings,

Kim