Thursday, December 11, 2008

Little Touches for Guests Tomorrow





Tomorrow I am having 2 friends over for a home tour and a couple treats and conversation... I just found my antique tarnished silver spoons and added them to the little tree I have in a large punch bowl ..lighted with christmas white lights and tucked with old aged book pages.... I also have a little setting for refreshments... I used sheets of song sheets for placemats... Made cinnamon tag with a flapper girl and tucked in the images ear a pair of stud earrings for a little take home favor.... I think you can view by clicking on picture.... I am off to bake my favorite Christmas cookies for tomorrow...... Later.... ps. I will be serving hot chocolate ozzing with whipped creme in the glass goblets .... thanks to a blogger friends wonderful post earlier this month....

3 comments:

Sandi said...

Marietta,
What amazing ideas you come up with. I am sure your guests feel very special when they visit your place. Lovely decorations! Love the sheet music as place mats also!
Blessings!

Laurie said...

One of my new passions is collecting vintage, tarnished silver ~ and I especially love silverware.
Your guests will be delighted with all your magical touches.

Antiques and More Blog said...

Marietta,
Love the tree in the punch bowl...I never would have thought of that, you're so clever. Have a Blessed Christmas! Lisa