Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Wonderful Peppermint Treat




I just dropped in on Nancy and shared her pepperment treat.. What a lovely presentation and special serving in wine glasses... HUMMMM... Please stop by and visit her lovely blog and share a lovely sip.... I have been visiting so many beautiful blogs and oh the lovely decorating.... Wow... there are some extra special talented gals out here in th blog world..... I can't seem to get enough of everyones special belongings they bring out to share for the holidays.....

2 comments:

Fete et Fleur said...

I hope you get a chance to try the recipe. It is a fun one. Every once in a while as a special treat I will put a choclate kiss at the bottom of the glass. After a bit it melts to perfection.

Hugs!
Nancy

Laurie said...

I just visited her site and its lovely...I love the candy canes in the glasses!
I hope you are having a wonderful vintage sort of day!