Thursday, December 18, 2008

Quiet Moments





I have been reading allot of post and filling my eyes full of all the eye candy decorations on other blogs... I have been trying to enjoy the fact I can take quiet moments now from my not so busy life now and just enjoy.... All the many years of working in floral retail and demands and long extented hours for so many years.... Now I can enjoy a evening meal filled with delicious dishes and not race around...to try to complete everything to have a moment to myself... Hey there has to be something good about this old body aging process..... we all know it is never going to be perfect and if you are striving to reach that you are going to be disappointed... To each and every one no matter what stage of life you are in just try to enjoy the moments... That is what we are doing......Enjoying a steaming mug of hot cocoa with whip creme on a frosty winter night.... since " chocolate is the evidence that God delights in our pleasure."

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love that photo! That girl definitely has spunk. Where do you find these fab photos?!!!

The Feathered Nest said...

Sounds so wonderful Marietta!! Hope you are warm and cozy, your snow is just beautiful ~ I love the book display!! Thank you so much for always taking the time to share with us your beautiful displays and ideas ~ xxoo, Dawn