Thursday, December 4, 2008

Tonight Is Mine



I will be preparing our supper shortly and washing dishes and tidying up the kitchen and then the night is mine... TOM AND I cleaned house today... I cleaned the upstairs and he cleaned the recreation room.... we are making ready for our party of several couples we golf and chum with... I always question why we take such great pains to make sure everything is perfect and then within a hour everything is topsy-turby and you clean the next day again.... Hummmm... Anyway... tonight is mine... I will retire to the bath area and carry on with my affair with my bath filled with warm scented bath and a magazine.... Then I will find my way to the lazy boy chair and hopefully find a touching Christmas movie to view on TV..... Tomorrow night will be a different story as I intent to have my change a jingling just like sleigh bells....