Saturday, December 6, 2008

Tied A Ribbon




A ribbon has been tied on another Christmas party shared by golfer couples.... Needless to say a gathering of friends to share some Christmas cheer and friendship is a wonderful experience... Course there were some side effects like I had 2 pop during the evening and caffeine and me... not a good thing... We cleaned up a a quarter past midnight{seems like they must have thought it was New Years Eve and all stayed for the kiss} and I went to bed with no success of sleep. Finally up taking a hot bath to relax the muscles and mind and got some rest starting about 3:00 to 6:00.... I have my mind and heart set on watching a Hallmark movie at 9:00 this evening.....HUmmm will she or won't she make it through.... It has been snowing here most of the day... It is a Christmastime winter scene outside.....I am going to go look at some of my other favorite blogs as I see it appears many other new lovely decorating for Christmas posts have been added... I wonder if all of you are enjoying all the Christmas posting as much as I have been.....

3 comments:

A Bite of Country Cupcakes said...

Ahhh I love snow!
I have a housefull today....Hubby and Daughters Birthdays.
Making scones and some nibbles only.
Looking through blogs for some easy food!
Glad your night was great fun

Sandi said...

Hi Marietta,
It is snowing here today too and it is so pretty ! Glad your party was such a success. Blessings!
Sandi

Laurie said...

It sounds like your party was a great success!
I love reading reading blogs this time of year as well and seeing all the pretty decorations!
Hope you have a lovely Sunday.