Friday, December 26, 2008

Looking Forward



My service was down for several days for the internet so didn't get to send the wishes I would have liked to ... Hope all shared a nice time with family and friends and some will still be sharing throughout the weekend... Tom's family gathering is tomorrow so we will include ourself in that.... Then we can look forward to the new year.... and try to ready ourselves for what lies ahead.... I know there will be challenges but I pray for blessings to be scattered in...... Enjoy your weekend all.... I will leave the decorations standing through New Years Day but the the days of packing lies ahead.... Hummmm guess I will just enjoy then for a couple more days....

4 comments:

kathy said...

Glad you had a blessed Christmas -- blessings coming your way for a wonderful New Year -- kathy - ga

The Feathered Nest said...

Hi sweet Marietta!!!! I'm sorry about you losing power ~ and glad it's back on for you. I hope your Christmas was just wonderful and I wanted to wish you a very happy and healthy new year!! xxoo, Dawn

Edie Marie's Attic said...

Hi Marietta!

Happy New Year! Enjoy the time til then!!

Hugs, Sherry

Laurie said...

Dear Marietta,
I hope you enjoy the family gathering!
You sound like me ~ enjoying the decorations for a few more days...
Blessings for the new year!!