Monday, October 5, 2009

Winners



They were mixed and stirred and guess who got caught with his hands in the cookie jar again.... Oh, at further inspection he was drawing the names for the winners of the Paper Doll Christmas Ornaments..... Ta Dum...... and the winners are......


Karen @ Somedays are Diamonds


Linda @ White Linen-Lavendar Field


Charlene in Texas


I will be contacting you for your home addresses.....


I want to also thank you all for stopping by and the nice words.... I wish you all could win but I do send you all best wishes and pray many blessing to come each and every one of your ways.....


4 comments:

Sandi said...

Isn't it great to get our men involved in this blog thing? lol

CONGRATULATIONS to the winners! I know they will be thrilled. Have a wonderful day Marietta.
Blessings~

blushing rose said...

I SWEAR I saw my name in his hand ... chuckle! Congrats to the lucky gals.

Have a lovely warm eve. TTFN~ Marydon

SharDon Exclusives said...

I am so glad that the winners were so deserving of your lovelies. Congrats to each one!
Sharon
p.s. thank you for the opportunity to try

Cynthia K. said...

Oh, those lucky ladies - your paperdolls are so beautiful - I know they will enjoy them.

I so loved your "Take Time" post a couple of days ago. I surely need to follow through on those good ideas.

When you get a moment, please stop by my new blog and visit.

Cynthia K.