Saturday, September 18, 2010

The Good Life

We all make choices... When we have the desire for the "GOOD LIFE" we are wise enough to find it is already exists by acknowledging the good is already there... This is a offering of a grateful heart... This morning is so very wonderful with the blue skies and the sunrise.. and the harvest season upon us.. I am especially grateful for God allowing me time to pick up my sweet little granddaughter this morning and bring her to my nest.... home ... be it ever so humble... Enjoy your day offered to you with the choice of the "GOOD LIFE"
Ps. This pic is of the little grain sack skirt I completed yesterday with a piece of grain sack remnant.....

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awww... I love this vingette. So homey. Today is proving to be beautiful indeed. Hugs. Tammy

Unknown said...

Lovely and homely picture Marietta! Speaking about choices: I've got something for you on my blog, if you like to come on over and have a look? Have a great Sunday, take care, Ira x

Jacque said...

Glad to know your Blog, all very beautiful here, friend!

Kiss

Jacque