Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Ready For Lilacs

Oh how I am yearning for the blossoms and lilacs. Our area is suppose to get somewhat nicer weather tomorrow.... I am so wanting to be able to be outside some... Today I went to the doctor .... I don't know what it is but everytime I go my blood pressure goes sky high... I didn't get any more medication added but I didn't get any taken away either... OK.. I'll accept that... I go in next week on Thursday Morning for another test... A ECHO. They take a picture of my heart to see if the damages has improved.... We will see how that test comes out. I am looking forward to being able to spend a very lovely summer if the Lord has that in his plans.... I have to feel confident that he does and enjoy every day... day by day. moment by moment.... We all must do that.... So many times we forget ... and need to remind ourselves to stop and enjoy ...Especially the very small precious ones.....

2 comments:

Sandi said...

I can't wait for lilacs either! The smell of them is just pure delight!
Take care of yourself and don't over do Marietta! Thoughts and prayers for you.
Blessings~

kathy said...

Wishing all is well with the test -- also it is a know factor =that blood pressure may go up in stress situations -- check out the info on the web . Blessings Kathy - ga