Thursday, April 30, 2009

Oh, It Must Be Raindrops.....

Oh, it must be raindrops falling on my head... Another day of all days rains... I sure hope it brings the May flowers.

This morning I had my Echo at the doctors office... Will know the results in about a week she said.

I went to the rec. room and worked on a birthday card and some more scrap pages to keep myself content today.... My I do so want to be outside... It has been several days since we have a a nice day... It becomes hard to have good days without the sunshine and a walk outside....



I hunted for a book for ribbon work at our craft store but wasn't successful and it turned out ok. I did find a couple sites that have illustrations for ribbon work. I did try a small amount of it on a couple scrap pages this afternoon... They are still drying and I will share later... I wanted to share with you one of the sites incase you would be interested in trying it.... I just sewed on the scrapbook papers like it was material .... to be continued ... http://www.threadsmagazine.com/item/3725/beginners-silkribbon-embroidery-five-easy-stitches


1 comment:

Sandi said...

Raindrops falling on my head to Marietta! LOL I do hope it is better tomorrow. I want to get some painting done on my back porch. It just HAS to get better soon! Sounds like you are keeping busy with great crafty things!
Blessings!