Thursday, June 10, 2010

Attitude


Oh it's Thursday...cleaning day for me... I think I would rather be queen of something today instead... However I am not getting that feeling...

I meandered through some blogs this morning while sipping my coffee... Seems many different cards are being dealt to many different bloggers... Some having perfect flowers in their gardens and others just getting flooded out.... I am speaking of the gardens as their lifes... To those whom are fighting battles of many kinds I offer my support and prayers and very many wishes for their lives to become more gentle and lovely....

Tom is always saying : We have to be somewhere, so why not be happy where we are"... I think of that often and it does makes things fall into perspective... It's a bit like choosing a parking space... we all make decisions in life's journeys if we can also knowing that times they are made for us... It is wonderful when we can do something we want to, not because we have to.. In reality, I just believe we don't take time to take advantage when opportunity is there... Huuummmm... The sun is shining, and I have my bathing suit laying out. Tom has been on the golf course since 8 a.m. and will return home about 12:30 want something to eat and return to the golf course around 3 and play Thursday night league ... socialize and finally come home at 8 or 8:30... OK... the sweeper is sitting out for the next chore... but you know what.... I am off to put on that bathing suit and go lay in the sun... Dinner may be late.... Now how's that for a queen attitude???? I off to lay in he sun.......................

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Have a great day setting in the sun. The sweeping will always need to be done. Enjoy the day! Smiles, Sally

Sandi said...

The sun is wonderful today isn't it? I have been stuck inside making strawberry jam, but just ran out of sugar {after three batches} so I must run to the store.
I am with you...let the sweeping and other cleaning go and do something you love. Some days we just have to rejuvenate!
Blessings~

Outofmymind said...

Enjoy the small moments every day, it makes the housework more tolerated the next day.I always enjoy visiting your blog. Thanx for sharing such great pics too.

The Feathered Nest said...

Oh sweet Marietta, I LOVE that attitude because you know what??? I'm sure Tom doesn't care two hoots about that ol' sweeper, so maybe you shouldn't either!!! I hope you had a wonderful evening sweet friend and I love that you are enjoying life, appreciating the moments...I love Tom's attitude too, to be happy where we are, that's what it's all about, right??? hugs and love, Dawn

awal.ny said...

I love your attitude, put on the suit and lay in the sun.
Today, when my kids got home they donned their boots and I took them frog hunting. Very relaxing, I read my magazines while they had lots of fun. Have a wonderful weekend.